Olney ISD Corona Virus Operating Procedures Update March 17
Corona Virus Operating Procedures Update
March 17, 2020
- We continue to work at addressing the impact of the Corona Virus. Olney ISD will offer instructional support services beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. Each campus will provide specifics to address needs unique to their students.
- Olney Library will be offering internet/computer services to Olney ISD students who need wifi during this time away from school. Limited hours are from 9 to 11 am Monday through Friday. There will be no public access of any kind during this time. Certain restrictions will be enforced for the two-hour time.
1. No more than 9 students may be in the library at one time. If the library is full, students will be asked to come back at a later time.
2. The internet will be used for school assignments only, no gaming will be allowed and students will be monitored.
3. No book checkouts will be available.
- It is also important to note that during this time Olney ISD facilities will not be open for general student or public use. All gyms, weight-rooms, auditorium, cafeteria, and other facilities are closed.
- Meal service for students will begin Wednesday, March 18. Separate correspondence will provide information. Click Here for Meal Program Information
Dr. Greg Roach